Timberline Release forms are specific to each camp and must be filled out regardless if you have attended a camp on Timberline earlier in the summer. Every participant must fill out the Timberline liability form (first form) and those participants under 18 years of age continue to fill out the Medical Release (second form). Participants over 18, there is no need to do the medical release and you can close the window.
4 - Day Schedule: This is a Day Camp. Parents/athletes are responsible for lodging and meals, and transportation to and from Timberline each day. More details to follow.
August 7th: Arrive
• Arrive Monday morning at Timberline - 6:30am
August 8th - 11th: Training
August 11th: Departure
• Depart after training: ~2:15pm
• This camp is open to all PNSA U14-U19 athletes
• All lift tickets included. If your athlete has a Timberline Summer Pass, see pricing below.
• All transport to/from Timberline for training is the responsibility of parents / athletes.
• Palmer Glacier at Timberline
• This camp will offer a 4-day SL progression that includes SL fundamentals, drill and full course progressions.
• Camp will be directed by Shana Sweitzer. Coaching staff includes: