Coaches Sign In
2021 Cal Portland No Bull NW Cup #3
Race dates could be changed to anywhere in the time frame of
Mar. 3 - Mar. 8.
Make reservations only at lodging facilities that guarantee a refund within 24 hours of check in.
March 4 - 7, 2021
National scored - 2 GS / 2 SL
Northwest Cup Open to U16 and older
U16s will be scored in the NWC series, then separated out for their own season-long U16 series and WR qualifier totals.
♦Registration on-line via US Ski and Snowboard
Entry Deadline: TBA
1. Go to ♦http://my.usskiandsnowboard.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find the No Bull NWC #3 at Crystal Mtn.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
7. Any questions can go to ♦firstname.lastname@example.org.
Race Day Registration: 7:00 AM each day - Day Lodge
Team Captains meeting:
7pm 3/3, 3/4, 3/5, 3/6 Via Zoom
Lifts Open: TBA
Thur. Mar. 4 - Ladies GS / GS
Fri. Mar. 5 - Ladies SL / SL
Sat. Mar. 6 - Men SL / SL
Sun. Mar. 7- Men GS / GS
Order of Events and Race Day Schedule Subject to Change
→Lodging info: Crystal Mountain Hotels is the CMAC Lodging partner and offers slope side hotel rooms within walking distance to the chairlifts. There is a special "24 Hour Cancellation" for the NO BULL race. If the race is cancelled, reservation deposit will be held for transfer to another date. There are no refunds for cancellations within 7 days of arrival but guests can transfer deposit to another time without penalty if the race is postponed/cancelled.
Book online www.crystalhotels.com
ONLINE PROMO CODE: CMAC
Return to Race