2021 Northwest Cup #1
Location - Mt Spokane, WA
Info updated 1/26/2021
Race dates could be changed to anywhere in the time frame of
Feb. 1 - 10, 2021
Make reservations only at lodging facilities that guarantee a refund within 24 hours of check in.
Feb. 2 - 5, 2021 National Scored 2 GS / 2 SL
U16 and older allowed to enter
Entries must be received by 11:59pm Jan. 31st Women / Feb. 2nd Men.
Late registration will not be accepted.
♦Registration on-line via U.S. Ski & Snowboard
1. Go to ♦http://my.ussa.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find the Golden Rose at Timberline.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
7. Any questions can go to ♦firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual entry is via on-line only - no faxed/mailed individual entries accepted
→Team Captains Meeting
Monday, February 1st @ 7:00 pm via Zoom
Tuesday, February 2nd @ 5:30pm via Zoom
Wednesday, February 3rd @ 7:00pm via Zoom
Thursday, February 4th @ 5:30pm via Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 839 9015 8758
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,83990158758# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,83990158758# US (Houston)
Tues Feb. 2 - Women SL / SL
Wed. Feb. 3 - Women GS / GS
Thur. Feb. 4 - Men GS / GS
Fri. Feb. 5 - Men SL / SL
Elite Pass Honored
$35.00 Per day for Athletes
Ruby River Hotel 700 N Division Spokane, WA 99202 509-326-5577
Ask for Mt. Spokane Ski Race Team or MSSRT Rate - $89.00 including grab & go breakfast
Return to Race