Coaches Sign In
2021 U14 Qualifier #1 - New Date
Mt Spokane - Due to an extremely cold forcast for Thur Feb. 10 and Fri. Feb. 11, (- 20's), and the lack of good warming places for the athletes, the race dates for the event have been changed to Feb. 26 - Mar. 1. This is to ensure the safety of our athletes. Thank you for your patience as we continue to navigate this unusual ski and race season.
Race dates could be changed to anywhere in the time frame of
Feb. 24 - March 3.
Make reservations only at lodging facilities that guarantee a refund within 24 hours of check in.
Feb. 26 - March 1, 2021 National scored - 2 SL / 2 GS
U14 only allowed to enter
♦Registration on-line via U.S. Ski & Snowboard
1. Go to ♦http://my.ussa.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find the U14 Qual #1 at Mt Spokane.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
7. Any questions can go to ♦email@example.com.
→Lodging: Ruby River Hotel 700 N Division Spokane, WA 99202
Ask for Mt. Spokane Ski Race Team or MSSRT Rate - $89.00 including grab & go breakfast
1st Team Captains Meeting:
Wed. Feb. 25 - Via Zoom
Following TC meetings - at end of race each day at MSSRT team room
Feb. 26 - Fri.: Women SL / SL
Feb. 27 - Sat..: Women GS / GS
Feb. 28 - Sun.: Men GS / GS
Mar. 1 - Mon.: Men SL / SL
Return to Race