Coaches Sign In
2021 EC/U14 Finals
Mt. Hood Meadows
Race dates could be changed to anywhere in the time frame of
March 26 - April 10
Make reservations only at lodging facilities that guarantee a refund within 24 hours of check in.
April 3 - 4, 2021 National Scored Events SL / GS
U14 and older allowed to enter
Field size is limited to 100 per gender. Should the entries per gender exceed 100, the following method will be used to trim the field.
1. U14's will be given priority, then all other competitiors will be chosen by USSS national point order, least to most.
2. Communications will be sent ASAP to the field after the registration deadline - developing a final competitor list.
3. Those athletes pared from the field who have purchased an on line lift ticket from Mt. Hood Meadows will receive a refund of the ticket and the entry fees.
♦MRT Release - Required Must be completed by 8pm Thur. April 1
♦Registration on-line via U.S. Ski & Snowboard
1. Go to ♦http://my.ussa.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find the Evergreen Cup Finals at Mt Hood Skibowl.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
7. Any questions can go to ♦RaceAdmin@meadowsraceteam.org
→Entry Fee: $52 per race
♦Pre-event form - Must be completed by 8pm the night prior to 1st race.
♦Daily Symptom Check - Must be completed by 7am each race day.
Team Captains Meeting:
Friday April 2, 2021 6pm See Race Announcement for meeting link
Saturday April 3, 2021 6pm See Race Announcement for meeting link
April 3 - Men GS at Meadows / Women 2 SL at Ski Bowl
April 4 - Women GS at Meadows / Men 2 SL at Ski Bowl
→Lift Tickets: Mt Hood Meadows - $69 day
"Due to covid there are no regular racer discounted lift tickets. Prices are subject to change and prices may increase - purchase early! There will be no refunds on race entries for athletes unable to secure a lift ticket"
Tickets will only be valid on the Cascade Chair (green Chair). THe east side of the mountain is already shut down for the season so there is no access to the West side.
Parent tickets or any other tickets will not be available as the resort will be completely closed on the east side. No services. Only way to get on the hill is to ♦Volunteer.
→Elite Pass Honored at Mt. Hood Meadows. Ski Bowl is closed for season so racers must purchase a lift ticket for racing.
♦Athlete Cuts - to conform with Covid-19 Field size of 100 per gender as of 04/01/2021 9:30am
Oregon Sno-Park Permits Required - available from parking attendants and guest services.
Return to Race