Every participant must fill out the Timberline liability form (first form) and those participants under 18 years of age continue to fill out the Medical Release (second form). Participants over 18, there is no need to do the medical release and you can close the window.
4 - Day Schedule: This is a Day Camp. Parents/athletes are responsible for lodging and meals, and transportation to and from Timberline each day. More details to follow.
August 3rd: Arrive
• Arrive Monday morning at Timberline - 6:30am
August 3rd - 6th: Training
August 6th: Departure
• Depart after training: ~1pm
• This camp is open to all PNSA U14-U19 athletes
• All lift tickets included. If your athlete has a Timberline Summer Pass, see pricing below.
• All transport to/from Timberline for training is the responsibility of parents / athletes.
• Palmer Glacier at Timberline
• This camp will offer a 4-day SL progression that includes SL fundamentals, drill and full course progressions.
• Camp will be directed by Shana Sweitzer. Coaching staff includes:
Active.com payments include their service charge added to the trip cost.
>*PNSA makes every effort to calculate accurate trip costs. However, if the number of athletes participating is greatly reduced, or if some major unforeseen circumstance occurs, PNSA reserves the right to bill athletes for additional expenses incurred.