Coaches Sign In
2019 EEYSL #2 - FAST Blast
Feb. 1-3, 2019 Training and USSS non-scored - 1 GS / 1 SG
U14 and U12 only for SG.
Team Captains meetings each day: 7:30 AM, Boomtown Bar in lodge
Feb. 1 - Fast skiing on venue from the GS start in the morning, with full length or sections from the SG start in the afternoon.
Feb. 2 - 1 SG Train and 1 Race - mandatory training prior to race
GS training will be available for U10s and younger who are at 49N on Saturday.
Feb. 3 - 1 GS
♦Registration on-line via U.S. Ski & Snowboard
1. Go to ♦http://my.ussa.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find the EEYSL FAST Blast at 49* North.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
7. Any questions can go to ♦firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to Race