Coaches Sign In
2019 Golden Rose
May 25-26, 2019 National Scored 4 SL - 2 per day per gender
U14 and older allowed to enter
Seniors (older than U21) must have USSA SL points lower than 120
Non-PNSA athletes: Ladies must have points below 75, Men below 50
See Race Announcement for details on field size and procedures for cutting athletes if field size is greater than 90 L / 90 M.
♦Race Announcement - to come
♦Registration on-line via U.S. Ski & Snowboard
1. Go to ♦http://my.ussa.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find the Golden Rose at Timberline.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
7. Any questions can go to ♦email@example.com.
♦Timberline Release - required - available only on-line - to come
♦Mt Hood Academy Release - required to bring signed hardcopy of this release to registration to receive bib - to come
Individual entry is via on-line only - no faxed/mailed individual entries accepted
Team Captains Meeting
7:30 PM - Friday - MHRTA Academy Haus, Government Camp
Saturday - right after awards in the Wy'East Day Lodge
Return to Race