Coaches Sign In
2019 Hampton Cup
Feb. 2-3, 2019 National scored - 2 SL
U14 and older allowed to enter
♦Registration on-line via U.S. Ski & Snowboard - closes Jan. 30
1. Go to ♦http://my.ussa.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find the Hampton Cup at Mission Ridge.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
7. Any questions can go to ♦email@example.com.
For Mail Entries - use the paper USSS form and mail to:
25 N Wenatchee Ave., Ste 112
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Entry Deadline is Jan. 25 - Friday - received, not postmarked! $5 -per-day late fee applies for entries received after Jan. 25. On line registration closes Tues. Jan 30 at midnight.
No phone, fax or email entries! No Day-Of entries accepted!
The Coast Wenatchee Hotel – A block of rooms has been arranged for $106.00 (up to 4 people) per night with 6:30AM breakfast included. The Coast Wenatchee Hotel will have adequate tuning space available. Ask for the Mission Ridge-Hampton Cup room block and the dates of the race to receive the special rate. Reservations can be made by calling the hotel direct at 509-662-1234 or central reservations at 800-663-1144
1st Team Captains Meeting
7pm Friday Feb. 1st, Coast Wenatchee Hotel, 9th floor
Other TCs, as needed throughout event, will be announced.
Feb. 1 Fri. Team Captains meeting - 7 PM, Coast Hotel 9th floor
Feb. 2 Sat. Ladies / Men SL
Feb. 3 Sun. Ladies / Men SL
Return to Race