Coaches Sign In
2018 EG Cup Spring Speed
Apr. 6-12, 2018 National scored - 2 SG / 2 DH
U16 and older allowed to enter
These USSS races will have the FIS race penalty applied to them.
♦Registration on-line via U.S. Ski & Snowboard
1. Go to ♦http://my.ussa.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find the April Spring Speed at Mt Bachelor.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
7. Any questions can go to ♦firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shilo Inn & Suites: 541-389-9600
Red Lion: 509-777-6469 ♦Sarah Leake
→Lift Ticket Info
Elite Pass honoured
$54 per day 13 and older
Check ♦Mt Bachelor for their Spring Pass sale
→Entry Fee Info
$45 per race
$30 DH Training fee
Team Captains Meeting: Apr. 6, 7:00 PM
MBSEF 563 SW 13th St., Suite 201 Bend, OR 97702 541-388-0002
Subject to change - check w/MBSEF
Apr. 6 Team Captains meeting - 7:00 PM, MBSEF office
Apr. 7 Ladies / Men SG Cliffhanger
Apr. 8 Ladies / Men SG Cliffhanger
Apr. 9-10 Ladies / Men DH Training Cliffhanger
Apr. 11-12 Ladies / Men DH Cliffhanger
Return to Race