Coaches Sign In
Golden Rose 2018
May 24th - due to entries over 90 per gender, all 2005 athletes are pulled from the start list. Refunds for entry fees of those athletes will be issued.
May 26-27, 2018 National Scored 4 SL - 2 per day per gender
U14 and older allowed to enter
Seniors (older than U21) must have USSA SL points lower than 120
Non-PNSA athletes: Ladies must have points below 75, Men below 50
See Race Announcement for details on field size and procedures for cutting athletes if field size is greater than 90 L / 90 M.
♦Registration on-line via U.S. Ski & Snowboard
1. Go to ♦http://my.ussa.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find the Golden Rose at Timberline.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
7. Any questions can go to ♦email@example.com.
♦Timberline Release - required - available only on-line
♦Mt Hood Academy Release - required to bring signed hardcopy of this release to registration to receive bib
Individual entry is via on-line only - no faxed/mailed individual entries accepted
Team Captains Meeting
7:30 PM - Friday - MHA Academy building, Government Camp
Saturday - right after awards in the Day Lodge
Return to Race