Coaches Sign In
East/South Zonal #2 2018
Timberline and Mt Hood Meadows
Note change of venue from Mt Hood Skibowl to Timberline
Feb. 17-19, 2018 National scored - 2 GS / 1 SL
Open to U14 and older
♦Evergreen Cup Rule page 10: Entry to those Evergreen Cup races noted as ‘zonal’ is limited to athletes from clubs within that zone. If an athlete does not have a club affiliation, then their zonal affiliation will be determined by their address listed in the PNSA membership database.
♦U14 Selection Rule #6: Each zone’s selection process will purge all non-zonal athletes from their results prior to assigning place points.
♦Lodging - Collins Lake Resort or
→Liability Release - Timberline - via USSS on-line registration
♦Registration on-line via US Ski and Snowboard
1. Go to ♦http://my.ussa.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find the SiteWorks Evergreen Cup at Mt Hood Meadows, or at Timberline.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
7. Any questions can go to MHSEF: ♦firstname.lastname@example.org or MRT: ♦email@example.com.
Entry Deadline for Mt Hood Meadows = Saturday, Feb. 17 @ 6:00 PM
Team Captains Meeting:
Fri., Feb. 16th, 7:00 PM, MHA Haus
Others announced as needed
Feb. 17 Sat. - Ladies/Men GS - Paintbrush - Timberline
Feb. 18 Sun. - Ladies/Men GS - Paintbrush - Timberline
Feb. 19 Mon. - Ladies/Men SL - Stadium - Mt Hood Meadows
Return to Race