Coaches Sign In
West Zonal #2 2018
Feb. 2-4, 2018 National scored - 1 GS / 2 SL
Open to U14 and older
Non-U14s and non-West U14s will be purged from results prior to running U14 zonal qualification results/calculations.
♦Registration on-line via U.S. Ski & Snowboard
1. Go to ♦http://my.ussa.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find the Hampton Cup at Mission Ridge.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
7. Any questions can go to ♦firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Mail Entries - use the paper USSA form and mail to:
25 N Wenatchee Ave., Ste 112
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Entry Deadline is Jan. 26 - Friday - received, not postmarked! $5 -per-day late fee applies for entries received after Jan. 26.
No phone, fax or email entries! No Day-Of entries accepted!
The Coast Wenatchee Hotel – A block of rooms has been arranged for $102.00 (up to 4 people) per night with 6:30AM breakfast included. The Coast Wenatchee Hotel will have adequate tuning space available. Ask for the Mission Ridge-Hampton Cup room block and the dates of the race to receive the special rate. Reservations can be made by calling the hotel direct at 509-662-1234 or central reservations at 800-663-1144
1st Team Captains Meeting
Location Coast Hotel 9th floor - Thursday, 7 PM
Other TCs, as needed throughout event, will be announced.
Feb. 1 Thurs: Team Captains meeting - 7 PM, Coast Hotel 9th floor
Feb. 2 Fri. GS
Feb. 3 Sat. SL
Feb. 4 Sun. SL
Return to Race