Coaches Sign In
Golden Rose 2017
May 27-28, 2017 USSA Scored 4 SL - 2 per day per gender
U14 and older allowed to enter
Seniors (older than U21) must have USSA SL points lower than 120
See Race Announcement for details on field size and procedures for cutting athletes if field size is greater than 90 L / 90 M.
1. Go to ♦http://my.ussa.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find the Golden Rose at Timberline.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
7. Any questions can go to ♦email@example.com
Entry deadline is 5 PM, Wednesday, May 24th. No late entries accepted.
♦Timberline Release - required - this is an on-line form - should be linked with the USSA registration process
Individual entry is via on-line only - no faxed/mailed individual entries accepted
Team Captains Meeting
7:30 PM - Friday - MHA Academy building, Government Camp
Saturday - right after awards in the Day Lodge
Return to Race