Coaches Sign In
NWC #2 2017 - Schedule Change
Schedule changed as of Feb. 9 - 7 PM
Feb. 10-12, 2017 USSA scored - 2 GS / 1 SL
U16 and older allowed to enter
U16s will be scored in the NWC series, then separated out for their own season-long U16 series and WR qualifier totals.
1. Go to ♦http://my.ussa.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find the NW Cup 2 at Mission Ridge.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
7. Any questions can go to ♦email@example.com.
For Mail Entries - use the paper USSA form and mail to:
25 N Wenatchee Ave., Ste 112
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Entry Deadline is Feb. 2 - Friday - received, not postmarked! $5 -per-day late fee applies for entries received after Feb. 2.
No phone, fax or email entries!.
Coast Hotel: 509-662-123 ask for Mission Ridge NW Cup room block and dates. Rate is $99 - up to quad occupancy - includes Continental breakfast 6-8 AM.
1st Team Captains Meeting
Coast Hotel - Thursday, 7 PM - 9th floor, behind dining area
Other TCs, as needed throughout event, will be announced.
Feb. 9 Thurs: Team Captains meeting - 7 PM, Coast Hotel - 9th floor
Feb. 10 Fri. SL
Friday – Slalom
Men Start 11am
Women Start 12pm
Registration Opens – 8am bibs and coach tickets
Ticket Office Opens – 8:30am
Lifts Open – 9:00am
Athletes have been notified of schedule change via email. Slalom start lists posted on live timing for athlete verification.
For those in Wenatchee, coaches meeting still on for tonight, 7:30pm at Coast Wenatchee Center Motel.
Feb 11 Sat. GS
Feb. 12 Sun. GS
Return to Race